Happy New Year to everyone
This is how I celebrated the New Year with my dad and sister, mum went out to a party *sigh*
10 minutes to midnight and we decided to walk onto the Avonmouth motorway bridge, just what we did last year! Only this year we were at the bottom of the steps leading up to the roadway when midnight struck.
So we jogged up the steps and watched the fireworks from the start of the bridge instead of over the park & ride like we did last year.
So then, onto New Year resolutions:
- Get to where I/we want to get to early
- If I start a project, Finish It!
- Finish all current projects, like imfriends.rognty.co.uk or imgGallery
- Update website and blog more often
- Learn to drive
- Get a new job, preferably before my 21st, that gives me five months!
Thats it for now.
I’ll keep you posted!